1. Get in Touch
We pride ourselves on a fast, efficient response time to your enquiry.
- You’re always speaking to real people, not an automatic call back service.
- One of our qualified Technical Assessors will contact you to assess the problem and book in your free onsite assessment.
The Assessor will arrive on site at the arranged day and on time.
- A detailed assessment of the affected area (inclusive of levels) is carried out to ascertain the root cause of the problem and determine a solution.>
- We discuss the remediation work and provide a full explanation of our methodology and processes.
On completion of the detailed assessment, an initial quote is provided by the Technical Assessor whilst still onsite.
- Upon acceptance of the initial quote, we’ll finalise and issue a digital formal quote.
- Once the quote is approved, a 10% deposit is required to book the job in.
4. Resinject Repairs
Our specialised team (consisting of a Supervisor and three specialised Operators) will attend on the scheduled day to carry out works.
- Our team operates with the highest level of professionalism and efficiency to minimise any disruption to you or your business.
- Payment is due upon completion of the job and comes with peace of mind and a 50 year warranty!