In four easy steps, you can have peace of mind knowing Resinject are here to help
1. Get in Touch
We pride ourselves on a fast, efficient response time to your enquiry.
- You’re always speaking to real people, not an automatic call back service.
- One of our qualified Technical Assessors will contact you to assess the problem and book in your free onsite assessment.
The Assessor will arrive on site at the arranged day and on time.
- A detailed assessment of the affected area (inclusive of levels) is carried out to ascertain the root cause of the problem and determine a solution.
- We discuss the remediation work and provide a full explanation of our methodology and processes.
On completion of the detailed assessment, a scope of work is drawn up by the Technical Assessor whilst still onsite. A quote will be generated from the assessment.
- We will send through a digital quote, for your approval and acceptance.
- Once the quote is approved, a 10% deposit is required to book the job in.
4. Resinject repairs
Our Specialised team (consisting of a Supervisor and three Specialised Operators) will attend on the scheduled day to carry out works.
- On arrival the Supervisor will carry out a site specific safety meeting, covering all aspects of the job, including services and any potential hazards associated with the job.
- The Supervisor will carry out and confirm the scope of works with the client explaining the job and process.
- Our team operates with the highest level of professionalism and efficiency to minimise any disruption to you or your business.
- On completion of the works, the Supervisor will walk the client through the project and explain what has been achieved.
- Payment is due upon completion of the job and comes with peace of mind backed with a 50 year warranty on the product.